To register for any of the kunanyi trail series events, click on your selected event below and you will be directed to our booking agent site webscorer.com. Online payment is via credit card. If you have any problems, get in contact with us.
Enduro (longer) runs: $55 (plus booking fees)
Sport (shorter) runs: $35 (plus booking fees)
Enduro season pass: $220 (booking fee waived)
Sport season pass: $140 (booking fee waived)
Official entries to each event will close three days prior to the event, or earlier if capacity is reached. This will give us enough time to prepare start lists and get things organised. If you’re forgetful or prone to bouts of over-procrastination, please get in contact with us within the final week and we’ll do our best to get you on the starting line.
Ok, you’re not going to be base jumping from Wrest Point, but trail running is still an extreme sport in the eyes of our insurers. But the risks are real and your safety is our genuine concern. Whilst we will do everything possible to keep runners safe, you will enter our runs accepting all the risks associated with mountain trail running by waiving kunanyi Trail Series and all associated parties from any liability. When you complete the entry form you will be required to read the below Indemnity Form and confirm you have accepted the terms.
Please read this important legal document carefully, which details information on release of claims, waiver of liability and assumption of risk. Participation in this kunanyi trail series Event is not permitted unless this document has been read, understood and agreed upon.
- I am aware that trail running is a physically demanding activity involving considerable risk in an outdoor environment. Injuries or death may result from various causes including, but not limited to, dehydration, heat stress, over-exertion, exposure to inclement weather, falls, collisions, falling trees, cardiac arrest or other accidents. I declare that I am aware of such dangers and enter this Event at my own risk.
- I declare that I have trained sufficiently for this Event and I am not aware of any medical impairment which would prevent and/or render me unfit to participate in this Event. If I become sick, unwell or injured prior to or during this Event, I will withdraw from this Event.
- If I am injured or require medical assistance during this Event, I consent to receiving any medical treatment, at my own cost, including ambulance transportation and/or emergency evacuation, deemed necessary by kunanyi trail series. I agree that I am responsible for my own personal health / medical insurance cover for participation in this Event.
- I release and forever discharge kunanyi trail series, its officers, volunteers, contractors, landholders, sponsors and/or agents from and against any and all claims, demands, right or cause of action, suits, expenses, costs and proceedings of any nature whatsoever for and by reason of any injury to person or property, including injury resulting in the death of the participant, which has been or may be sustained as a consequence of participation – directly or indirectly – in this Event, and not withstanding that such damage, loss or injury may have been caused solely or partly by the negligence of kunanyi trail series.
- I agree that I am personally responsible for the security and safety of all equipment and personal belongings, including vehicle/s, during the event and related activities.
- I have disclosed all necessary information on the Entry Form, including medical conditions and contact details.
- I agree to comply with the Event rules and follow any directions from officials before, during and after the Event. Event rules are described on the Event website (kunanyitrailseries.com.au).
- I acknowledge that kunanyi trail series may alter the course route, date or other conditions at their discretion. I also acknowledge the Event may be cancelled by circumstances beyond the control of kunanyi trail series. I agree with the Refund Policy as outlined on the Event website (kunanyitrailseries.com.au).
- I agree to allow my name, results, photographs, videos, and likeness to be used in any media for any legitimate purposes without payment or compensation.
We’re crafting some unique trophies for the fastest three females and males (in both the Enduro and Sport events). Spot prizes are for everyone though, and they will be equally available to all runners, thanks to our legendary sponsors!
kunanyi Trail Champions
What does it take to be crowned the Champions of kunanyi? The highest ranked male and female who have completed at least three Enduro events in the one calendar year takes the glory. Your finish rank is your score, so the lowest score wins. If you’ve finished all four events, we’ll take your best three finishes. In the event of a tie, the best finish in The Waterworks 10 claims the prize. DNF’s are not eligible.
Perhaps you just met the love of your life or maybe you just pulled a hammy. We understand the perils of life and trail running, so here’s the way our refund policy works:
- If a participant wishes to cancel an entry, refunds will only be processed up to one week prior to the event. Alternatively, you can transfer your entry to another kunanyi Trail Series event or you can transfer your entry to another person. There will be an administration fee of $10.
- Apologies, but no refunds or transfers will be offered within the final week before the event.
- In the unlikely situation an event is cancelled due to weather, COVID-19 or any unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, we will reschedule it to a later date. In this case, your registration will be automatically moved to the new event date. If you are unable to attend the rescheduled event date, you will be able to transfer your registration to another kunanyi Trail Series event of your choosing.
We will follow all relevant Government COVID-19 requirements for events at the time of the event.
We do require that all attendees, over the age of 12 years, must be fully vaccinated on the day or have a valid medical exemption. Everyone attending the event must check-in.
If the COVID-19 pandemic directly disrupts the overall running of the event, see above.