We are freezing our entry fees in 2024, as we know the cost of living is tight for many in our community.
|Open (17 years+) entry fees*
|Junior (U17 and U15) entry fees*
*excluding booking fees ^per event
Note: Adults running with a Junior (U15) runner will receive a 50% discount. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if this is you, and we will provide a discount code.
50% discount for Knockers night run if running the double (afternoon and night runs)
kTS is also planned to be an organisation member of the Tasmanian Trail Running Association (TTRA), Tasmania’s peak representative sporting organisation for trail running. The fees above include TTRA membership.
2024 Season Pass
Sign up to all four events in 2024 for a free KTS Fractel cap!
Our 2024 Season pass allows you to sign up to any combination of Enduro and Sport events, and you then secure your place at the start line of each of the Trail Series events in 2024! Season passes must be purchased by 8 February 2024.
Note: The Season Pass includes one entry to Knockers/Knockers Sport (either the twilight or night run) – but you can add on the extra run, with the 50% discount. Send us an email to email@example.com once Knockers/Knockers Sport registrations open in August.
If you are planning to run fast and have a crack at becoming the 2024 Enduro or Sport Champion of kunanyi, you must run in at least three of either of the Enduro or Sport distances to be eligible as Champion for that distance
Please note, entries secured via a season pass are not transferrable to other people. You can transfer yourself between Enduro and Sport distances at any event.
We welcome runners of (almost) all ages! All of our runs require self-sufficiency out on the trails and being comfortable in the bush. It is the parent/guardian’s responsibility to ensure the junior runner has the fitness, bush skills and confidence to complete the run safely.
As each run course has a different risk profile, we cater the minimum ages to suit.
|Minimum Age on event day
Any runner under this age (on event day) is required to have a parent/guardian enter, and run with or directly behind them and take full responsibility for them in all regards
|Organ Pipes Classic (Enduro)
|Organ Pipes Classic (Sport)
|Knockers (twilight/ night)
|12 / 14
|14 / 16
|Knockers Sport (twilight/ night)
|8 / 12
|14 / 16
- All runners under 18 require parent/guardian consent
- All ages are as of the the run date
- Parent/guardian’s running with Junior runners will receive a 50% discount on their registration fee
- If your junior runner is younger than the minimum age, and they’re super keen, capable, and confident to run on rough trails in remote bushland, then please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of their skills and experience to demonstrate why they’re suitable to run, and the parent/guardian’s contact details so our Run Director can discuss suitability prior to approving (or not), their registration.
Ok, you’re not going to be base jumping from Wrest Point, but trail running is still an extreme sport in the eyes of our insurers. But the risks are real and your safety is our genuine concern. Whilst we will do everything possible to keep runners safe, you will enter our runs accepting all the risks associated with mountain trail running by waiving kunanyi Trail Series and all associated parties from any liability. When you complete the entry form you will be required to read the below Indemnity Form and confirm you have accepted the terms.
Please read this important legal document carefully, which details information on release of claims, waiver of liability and assumption of risk. Participation in this kunanyi trail series Event is not permitted unless this document has been read, understood and agreed upon.
- I am aware that trail running is a physically demanding activity involving considerable risk in an outdoor environment. Injuries or death may result from various causes including, but not limited to, dehydration, heat stress, over-exertion, exposure to inclement weather, falls, collisions, falling trees, cardiac arrest or other accidents. I declare that I am aware of such dangers and enter this Event at my own risk.
- I declare that I have trained sufficiently for this Event and I am not aware of any medical impairment which would prevent and/or render me unfit to participate in this Event. If I become sick, unwell or injured prior to or during this Event, I will withdraw from this Event.
- If I am injured or require medical assistance during this Event, I consent to receiving any medical treatment, at my own cost, including ambulance transportation and/or emergency evacuation, deemed necessary by kunanyi trail series. I agree that I am responsible for my own personal health / medical insurance cover for participation in this Event.
- I release and forever discharge kunanyi trail series, its officers, volunteers, contractors, landholders, sponsors and/or agents from and against any and all claims, demands, right or cause of action, suits, expenses, costs and proceedings of any nature whatsoever for and by reason of any injury to person or property, including injury resulting in the death of the participant, which has been or may be sustained as a consequence of participation – directly or indirectly – in this Event, and not withstanding that such damage, loss or injury may have been caused solely or partly by the negligence of kunanyi trail series.
- I agree that I am personally responsible for the security and safety of all equipment and personal belongings, including vehicle/s, during the event and related activities.
- I have disclosed all necessary information on the Entry Form, including medical conditions and contact details.
- I agree to comply with the Event rules and follow any directions from officials before, during and after the Event. Event rules are described on the Event website (kunanyitrailseries.com.au).
- I acknowledge that kunanyi trail series may alter the course route, date or other conditions at their discretion. I also acknowledge the Event may be cancelled by circumstances beyond the control of kunanyi trail series. I agree with the Refund Policy as outlined on the Event website (kunanyitrailseries.com.au).
- I agree to allow my name, results, photographs, videos, and likeness to be used in any media for any legitimate purposes without payment or compensation.
We’re got some unique trophies for the fastest females and males in both the Enduro and Sport distances, for all three age categories. Spot prizes are for everyone though, and they will be equally available to all runners, thanks to our legendary partners!
kunanyi Trail Champions
What does it take to be crowned the Champions of kunanyi (Enduro and Sport)? The highest ranked male and female who have completed at least three of the same distances (Enduro or Sport) in the one calendar year takes the glory. Your finish rank is your score, so the lowest score wins. If you’ve finished all four events, we’ll take your best three finishes. In the event of a tie, the best finish in the Knockers | Knockers Sport claims the prize. DNF’s are not eligible.
Maybe you just pulled a hammy, or work commitments have got in the way! We understand the perils of life and trail running, and also need to operate a financially sustainable business – so we’ve tried to find the right balance in our registration policies as follows:
- Transfers to another 2024 event, to a different distance or to a different person are available up to the advertised registrations closing – generally 3 days before an event
- The entry fee difference from Sport to Enduro distance is payable. Refunds are not available if transferring from Enduro to Sport distance
- If you wish to cancel, refunds are available up to 14 days prior to the event
- Event registration gained via a Season passes are not able to be transferred to other people, however you can transfer yourself on Webscorer between Enduro and Sport distances at any event.
- Any transfers or cancellations requested by you incur a $10 administration fee and transfers to a 2025 event is not available
- In the unlikely situation an event is postponed due to weather or any unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, we will reschedule it to a later date. In this case, your registration will be automatically moved to the new event date with no admin fee payable. If you are unable to attend the rescheduled event date, you will be able to transfer your registration to another 2024 or 2025 kunanyi Trail Series event of your choosing.
Pregnancy and Birth Policy
- Women who have entered a kunanyi Trail Series event and are, or become, pregnant prior to race day can defer their entry for up to two years.
- Partners are also able to defer for one year if the birth is imminent.
- To defer, please email email@example.com with medical certificate of the pregnancy/birth.