There’s nothing too dramatic here, but to ensure our events remain fun and fair for everyone involved, please abide by the following:
- No headphones (you need to listen for mountain bikers and other park users)
- Follow instructions from any marshal
- Remember to abide by all Australian road rules (vehicles have right of way on roads)
- Be courteous to other park users, there may be hikers and/or bikers out on the trails too
- Respect the mountain and the environment
- Please help other runners or trail users if they need a hand! Eg, a fall, or become exhausted, hypothermic, or heat exhaustion
- It goes without saying – cheating will not be looked upon favourably
- Event organisers can change the course, cancel or postpone events, and withdraw or disqualify runners as required to care for the safety of all at our events.
- What happens if it is raining etc? Short answer is – you will get wet. When was the last time you ran in the rain? It’s great fun and often adds to the dramatic atmosphere of trail running. However, there may be circumstances when the run route may require adjustment or be postponed or cancelled due to safety concerns.